7.26.2007

Sample Plate; Kanye West

Some people just don't like Kanye. Which I can understand at times because sometimes hip hop doesn't do it for people. Or they don't think Kanye qualifies as hip hop, because he is first a producer.

Now, there people need to remember that this is what Puff Daddy did. Like before numerous name changes. And I think Kanye is certainly much better than Puff. At least Kanye did not fuck Led Zep into the ground.

Enjoy my 3 favorite tracks.

Stronger by Kanye West
I do think he used Daft Punk to their full here.

The New Work Out Plan by Kanye West
I always wanna tell people with bad breath to "cover their mouth like you got SARS."

Touch the Sky by Kanye West
I didn't know this was a sample until I heard the song before the credits in Bend It Like Beckham

No comments: