9.01.2007

A Best of Britney of Sorts.

You know, of all the songs I have posted, that Britney track was downloaded the most. I have no idea who.

So because of her pure and sugary delight, I bring you more Britney. Maybe she will untrainwreck herself and reclaim her crown. And I don't care what you say, I love her in all her overproduced, lip syncing glory. I really do.

I am even posting some mashups and a megamix as well.

So forget her fuckery of now and just remember her like this;



I'm A Slave For You
Chaotic
Stronger
Toxic
Outrageous
Crazy
Me Against the Music (Justice Remix)
A Britney Megamix by Chris Cox
Toxic Starlight. A mashup by Bobby Martini
Britney's Massive Black Hole A mashup of Do Something by Britney with Muse's Super Massive Black Hole mixed by Divide and Kreate.


And here is her newest track if you missed it;

Gimme More

No comments: