9.30.2007

The HZA is not dead; Depeche Mode edition

I have been a bit under the weather. And thus gotten behind in my music posting. School started back up and now I am totally sick. I am putting off my homework and I can't pay attention to my Af Am reading.

So, I give you Depeche Mode. I have a deep, deep love for Depeche Mode. I think they are the one band I am truly in love with. Dave Gahan is a fox. And I would do a thousand horrible things if it meant I could see them perform live. It was a tough call making a list of ten tracks. So I may put more up later on. But for now, for now, this is excellent.

Suffer Well Hopeful, even in pain.

Dream Most everyone has heard this song before. It's wonderfully smoky and sexy.

Personal Jesus "feeling unknown/and you're all alone/flesh and bone/by the telephone/lift up the receiver/I'll make you a believer" I will absolve you.

The World in My Eyes Aren't you going to show me?

Enjoy the Silence One of my favorite videos on YouTube is DM performing this for a huge crowd in Spain, I think, and everyone is just drowning out Dave's singing.

Leave in Silence Classic DM.

Blasphemous Rumors Yes, god does have a sick sense of humor.

John the RevelatorTheir take on a gospel song. Much better.

A Pain That I Am Used To One of my very, very favorites.

Lilian Perhaps it's good I am a Heather and not a Lilian.

No comments: