9.22.2007

Late Night; She Wants Revenge

I adore She Wants Revenge. I am enamored. I think they are a wonderfully sexy duo who's music can make any dame feel vampish. But I think fellas can dig them as well.

The lyrics are racy, and the music itself it's artistic synth that is flat but still emotive. Plus the cover of their self titled debut is smokin'.



The back cover is nifty too. Except the fact the John Tucker Must Die poster rips it off.

What is crazy is the bad got Joaquin Phoenix to direct their first video for the song, Tear You Apart.




And their second video for These Things features the ever foxy Shirley Manson as a dominatrix;



I will admit I would rather listen to the band than look at them. But whatever. They have a new album due in October. With another equally hot cover art model.

Here are two picks of their debut;

I Don't Wanna Fall In Love
Black Liner Run

No comments: